Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Style Idea 24: Dreaming of Fall

I’m hoping that if I mention fall in enough style idea posts, fall will see how welcome he’d be in Las Vegas and stop by for a long visit. The temperatures have been dropping, but it’s nowhere near cool enough to bust out my tights and cardigans. Sometimes I wish I lived in New York or Maryland or Canada – anywhere that has real seasons!

Chunky Blue Cardigan: $48.00 Tulle

Twinkle Twinkle Dress: $168.00 Anthro

Navy Tights: $12.50 We Love Colors

Lace-Up Booties: $67.99 Ruche

Ivory Bag: $54.99 Spotted Moth

1 comments:

blessedbabe said...

I know what you mean! I've been yearning on wearing trench coats and boots but there are also no seasons where I live! I love the dress though!

It's great to find a Christian girl comrade who loves clothes!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails