Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Style Idea 15: Airport Chic

In exactly a week and about eight hours, I’ll finally be headed on a long-awaited vacation to Mexico! I’ll only be able to stay for about ten days, but its been a while since I last was able to take a trip like this. No matter how much time passes by, though, I never forget how uncomfortable airports and airplanes are. And since my flight this time will be at around midnight and last for more than three hours, comfort is high up on the traveling day priorities list. Something like today’s outfit would be wonderful – the flowy tank top keeps me from worrying about my gut showing, the cardigan can double as a pillow if need be, and all the books and magazines I tend to over pack can fit into the amazing bag.
 
Airport Chic
 
Coral Cardigan: $62.00 J Crew
Black and Peach Tank: $24.99 Mod Cloth
Dark Wash Skinnies: $69.50 Gap
Leather Oxfords: $114.99 Mod Cloth
Traveling Canvas Bag: $48.99 Ruche

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails