Friday, January 29, 2010

Check it Out!

Office Inspiration This set of photos collected by Oh, Hello Friend got me thinking of things I can do in my currently disastrous office. I have to find time to get working on it!

It's a Boy! My favorite photo shoots to work on were maternity sessions. There is something truly amazing about capturing such a complex and wonderful thing on film. Evie shares beautiful photos from her past pregnancy

Hanging on to Hope Suzanne explains how she got through her single years without losing hope, a lesson that applies to any difficult situation you may need to go through.

1/3rd of Women in US Military Raped There are a few people in my political science class who have served in the military and have spoken about their first-hand experiences discovering its flaws. Its truly saddening that our military is such a terrible place for women and no one seems to do anything about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails