Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Style Idea 1

I admit it. I've complained way too many times about not having enough tights this winter. The truth is, this is my first winter not wearing jeans and cardigans every day. I discovered I can wear skirts and dresses if I layer tights underneath! What an amazing and liberating discovery! The only problem is I currently own exactly one pair of black tights and nothing else. I look at all my beautiful dresses each morning wishing I had magenta, mustard yellow, burnt orange, peacock-feather blue, and polka dot tights to wear them with. My husband looks at me like I'm from Mars (or is it Venus?) when I mention my desire for a rainbow assortment of tights, so this collage is partially for his sake - so he knows I'm not going insane and teal tights really do look amazing! His birthday is coming up and if I had teal tights I would put this outfit together.                  

                                 

Teal Tights: $12.50 We Love Colors 

Bib Necklace: $14.80 Forever 21

Birdcage Pumps: $29.94 DWS

Cardigan: $59.99 Mod Cloth

Perfect LBD: $36.99 Ruche

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails