Thursday, March 4, 2010

Photo of the Week

Today's the fourth day of March! Where have January and February gone? As a matter of fact, where did the whole 2000's decade go? Shouldn't I have realized how quickly the years passed, oh, I don't know, two months ago?

Its March 2010. That means my baby brother's turning 13 this year! Another reminder of just how fast-passed time's walk really is. That's why I think photos are so important. They capture moments that would otherwise fade into nothing, forgotten forever. A photograph, though, can last hundreds of years and serve as a happy reminder of times past throughout your life. How else would I remember this ordinary day hanging out with my then-8-year-old brother and his hamster, Billy?

                          

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails