Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Style Idea 10: Nor Cal Adventure

If I weren't as poor and busy as I am, traveling would most likely be my favorite hobby. This past weekend, I got to visit Northern California for the first time and loved it. Our stay was shorter than I would have liked and we were preoccupied with things more important than spontaneous adventure (namely, the Transformed Conference put on by Living Waters) but when I get to return I think I'll pack an outfit like this. It would fit perfectly with the area's glistening green hills, lawns full of grass (a rarity in Las Vegas), towering trees, gigantic flowers, and random stretches of semi-wilderness. 

 

Brown Ruffle Purse: $68.00 Urban Outfitters

Romantic Blush Dress: $168.00 Anthropologie

Black Bloom Sash: $95.00 Percy Handmade

Black Sandals: $59.95 DSW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails