Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Style Idea 8

While I work up the courage to post a photo of one of my own outfits, these little fantasy wardrobe collages will do. Since a reader asked me if I actually buy the things I put together, I guess it would be good to make it clear that I don't. I don't have nearly enough money to buy all these beautiful clothes! The collages are really just inspiration and a way for me to experiment with clothes and get fresh ideas for what I already own. Most of my clothing actually comes from thrift stores, which is why I'd like to show you one of my daily outfits and how I style thrift store finds. For now, since I'm a bit of a chicken, I'll keep posting collages. Without further ado, an outfit I vow to wear when I finally go on that dreamy Paris vacation (also a good way of winterizing summer dresses):

Navy and White Striped Dress: $47.99 Mod Cloth                                                     (because only French bread is more French than stripes)

Embroidered Cardigan: $22.90 Forever 21

Red Sequin Beret: $19.95 Amazon                                                                              (because you just have to wear a beret in Paris, just like you have to wear Hawaiian prints in Honolulu)

Navy Tights: $12.50 We Love Colors 

Red Pointy Toed Patent Flats: $59.00 Zappos                                                              (because I just got a pair and wish I could wear them every day... and I would do a lot of walking in Paris)

2 comments:

You Are My Fave said...

I got a striped dress similar to that at Old Navy. I'm waiting for a warmer day to flaunt it.

Lilly Garcia said...

How lovely! It does make a good Spring/Summer dress.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails