Friday, February 19, 2010

Check it Out!

Ali's African Adventures documents Ali's life onboard a medical ship that sails the coasts of Africa. Her tenure in Togo just started and now would be a good time to start following her story.

Its a sad sign of Biblical illiteracy when church-attending women get offended at the "new" call for wives to be submissive. That's exactly what happened here.

A story about young marriage is something I can relate to since I got married at 18. Marrying young is seen as risky at best and stupid at worst. David Lapp shares some of the pros to marrying before 25.

Out of all the times that someone's come to me for help at a bad time (when I'm tired, moody, sick, stressed), I've probably done the right thing about 5 times. Boy was this convicting!

On a lighter note, Jon Acuff offers a few options for those times when someone apologizes for letting a bad word out in conversation with you.

Richie and I are taking the youth group out to the snowy mountains tomorrow, so expect some fun photos next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails