Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Style Idea 7

If I shopped like this in real life, I'd be completely broke! I never buy clothing this expensive but I guess since these are just idea boards, its ok to go overboard.

When I told Richie I want Spring to get here already he rolled his eyes and chuckled. Just a few weeks ago I was upset at the wimpy Las Vegas winter. Now that we've had our two weeks of rain and cold, though, I can't wait for Spring-time weather. What can be more Springy than bright turquoise, cardigans, and pale lace?

Cucumber Melon Cardigan: $32.99 Mod Cloth

Delicate Doily Blouse: $98.00 Anthropologie

Blue and Gold Striped Skirt: $149.00 Kate Spade

Scout Green Tights: $12.50 We Love Colors

Brown Ankle Boots: $59.00 Zappos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails