Thursday, February 4, 2010

Photo of the Week

Why is it that during summer we long for winter and during winter we can't wait for summer? In December I complained that Las Vegas takes too long to cool down, this week I've been wanting warmer weather. My nostalgia for summer took me to the day this photo was taken. My husband and I drove our youth group kids down to Amargosa Valley even though we were scared they'd just end up bored. I'm glad we took the risk because they loved it! At one point during the trip, we stopped at one of the reservoirs in the area, kicked off out shoes and ran toward the water only to find the ground was actually just a sticky pile of mud that caved under the weight of your feet. This poor kid was one of the ones that got stuck in it and had a good time trying to get out,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails