Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Style Idea 4

Since this week is my birthday week, I thought it would be ok to be completely self-indulgent and make an outfit entirely of things I wish I could buy myself as a birthday gifts! I've been in love with this green Mod Cloth dress forever now, have been looking for a vintage clasp belt for ages, need basic black pumps, and would love a crazy print coat now that I have my basics down. Oh, and the peacock necklace is just beautiful! In a perfect universe, I would be able to afford all this and have it shipped on time to wear to the birthday dinner my husband is secretly planning.

Green Grecian Dress: $89.99 Mod Cloth

Vintage Peacock Necklace: $25.00 Etsy

Retro Clasp Belt: $17.99 Mod Cloth

Black Pumps: $77.00 Zappos

Leopard Print Coat: $69.00 Newport News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails