Friday, August 6, 2010

Check it Out

It’s been a while since i last wrote on of these posts, mainly because I’ve been busier than I ever thought I would be. I thought I would have more free time after quitting my job, but school has somehow managed to take over those 40 hours and then some! I’ll try to be consistent and have a post every Friday, but we’ll see how it goes.

We all tend to be hypocritical about some things. A Boundless post challenges us to dig up those areas in which we “engage in moral licensing.” For me, it seems to be evangelism.

Ali has access to 600 names that represent people in desperate need for prayer. These are potential patients that the medical ship she lives on in Africa just couldn’t help.

Chris Larson shares a simple explanation of Christ’s substitutionary atonement.

So this is why waking up early helps me pray! Josh Harris writes about the importance of self-control and sober-mindedness in prayer.

I might just try my hand at making this lovely chandelier instead of waiting to have enough money to buy one.

This map post was another source of inspiration! So many craft ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails