Monday, August 16, 2010

Cucumber and Dill Pasta Salad

I really hope you can all forgive me for my lack of posts last week. Midterms kind of caught me off guard and even though they weren’t really all that stressful, they did manage to keep me busy. To make up for my absence, you get two entries today! The first is a recipe for my current culinary obsession. If the only mouth I was feeding was my own, I’d probably make a month’s worth of this pasta salad and eat it everyday for every meal.
 

What you’ll need:

  • 1 lb medium pasta shells
  • 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced
  • 1/2 fresh dill, chopped
  • 2 tbs mayo
  • 2 tbs olive oil
  • 1 lemon, juiced

What you’ll do:

Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain and let cool. Meanwhile, whisk the mayo, olive oil and lemon juice until you have a smooth dressing. Combine the pasta shells, cucumber, and dill. Add the dressing and stir to coat your salad. You can serve it like that or let it chill in the fridge for a while if you’re more patient than me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails