Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Style Idea 19: Simple Skirt and Tank

Although the heart’s starting to wane, me typical 102-degree days still feel too hot for anything other than a dress or skirt. I asked my husband once if my skirt and tank top outfit was casual enough and he laughed. Most people probably would agree with him and say that a skirt getup can’t be casual, but I think it definitely can. Just like you can dress jeans up, you can dress skirts down. Just pair them with a simple top, comfortable shoes, and a few basic accessories and you have an outfit casual enough for an impromptu weekend bbq.
 
Skirt and Tank
 
Sunnies: $12.99 Ruche
Green Tank: $4.50 Forever 21
Thick Woven Belt: $19.99 Ruche
Paisley and Flower Print Skirt: $28.00 Francesca's
Woven Leather Oxfords: $114.99 Mod Cloth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails