Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Style Idea 20: Casual Date Night

Friday night is usually date night for the Garcia’s. While “date night” sounds fancy and expensive, the husband and I typically go for casual outings: picnics, dollar movies, and free live music. So even though I want to dress up a bit for our date, I also don’t want to overdo it. That’s why I love this outfit and wish I could actually get it! It’s more dressed up than what I usually wear without going overboard. And I could really use a cool cardigan like this one!
 

Owl Necklace: $14.99 Mod Cloth

Black Tank Top: $19.50 Delia's

Light Striped Cardigan: $30.00 Lulu's

Caramel Leather Bag: $168.00 Fossil

Layered Ruffle Skirt: $38.99 Mod Cloth

Black Hole Punch Flats: $27.99 Mod Cloth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails