Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Style Idea 21: Star Gazing

Richie, my brother, and I headed out to Red Rock Canyon late on Friday night to watch the Perseid meteor shower. We’d tried to watch meteor showers before but had never really found a good spot. Red Rock turned out to be perfect – it’s pretty close to our house yet far enough from the brightest city lights. Being out there was amazing and it made me want to go back for a Friday date with just the husband. I think the right outfit would make a trip like that more date-like. Of course, this is something I would wear on a star gazing trip and not an actual hike or anything!

Lace Collar Dress: $68.00 Urban Outfitters

Vintage Binoculars: $21.95 Etsy

Crocheted Belt: $9.50 Charlotte Russe

The Shoes I Really Wish I Had: $144.99 Mod Cloth

background image via James Marvin Phelps

1 comments:

jenloveskev said...

Oooh I really love this look. I might have to go find that dress at urban outfitters!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails